Welcome to our site

In early sixties representatives of a few pioneering industries in Thane started the practice of meeting periodically at an appointed place.  These meetings gradually developed into a Manufacturer's’ Association Thane.  The need to have a registered body was felt and Thane Manufacturer's Association (TMA) was incorporated under the Bombay Non-Trading Corporation Act 1959 on 5th April,1963. 

Initially the Association functioned from the premises of Ravi Industries and there after moved to the premises of Paper Products Ltd. In 1979 the Association built its own building known as “T. M. A. House” in Wagle Industrial Estate and moved its secretariat in the new premises in January,1980.  T. M. A. House has a Auditorium known as
“J. K. Auditorium” on the ground floor and a air conditioned conference room on the first floor known as the
“H. & R. Johnson  Conference Room”.The J.K. Auditorium  was refurbished and made fully air-conditioned in the year 2004.

TMA has extended one more floor on its existing building. On this additional floor we have provided a well equipped Training Centre, Secretariat, Discussion Room and Office for Chairman.

 
  
copyright 2012 @ All Rights Reserved Thane Manufacturer's Association
Site Designed by Spearhead Infotech